New Swag Code

January 18, 2010

swagcodeblue Hi All…

A new Swag Code has been announced on the Swag Bucks Facebook page.

If you’re having trouble finding it, check out our tips for navigating the Swag Bucks facebook page.

1. Copy the code (it’s case sensitive)
  2. Go to http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-acct-account
  3. Paste it in the ‘Enter Your Swag Code’ box and click GIMME!

Good luck!  Let us know if you got it.

CODE EXPIRES: EXPIRED

And for those of you who haven’t signed up for Swag Bucks yet, click here to start.

Entry Filed under: Uncategorized. .

16 Comments Add your own

• 1. PAULA  |  January 18, 2010 at 6:10 pm

I think I missed it. I clicked on the filter for JUST SWAGBUCKS but could not find anything. You said sometimes they are in quotes. Are they sometimes in capital letters? Do they remove it off FB once it has expired?? Thanks for the help. Also, since it is expired, can you tell us how it was presented? That way I can know for next time? Thanks.

• 2. Cassie  |  January 18, 2010 at 6:17 pm

I got it! had to search a little bit for it… but found it :-D

• 3. namer...  |  February 23, 2010 at 7:44 pm

what is it!?

• 4. Josh  |  January 18, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Thanks for the heads up! I’d not have found that one.

• 5. PAULA  |  January 18, 2010 at 6:34 pm

that was odd, it said it had expired, but when I reloaded, it said not expired yet. Still, can you help before it expires then? I do not see anything on the main FB page for Swagbucks. thanks.

• 6. Chi  |  January 18, 2010 at 6:36 pm

So sad…. I can’t get into Facebook with my work’s computer… :( Oh well….

• 7. Smoot  |  January 18, 2010 at 6:38 pm

Got it, hate the facebook ones because I can never see the status link because I’m not a facebook member. And no, I’m not signing up for facebook just because of swagbucks.

• 8. Saicotic  |  September 27, 2010 at 12:22 am

It takes about ten minutes to sign up for FaceBook…

• 9. We Love Swag Bucks  |  January 18, 2010 at 8:33 pm

This one was a little tricky.

Turns out that if you went to the Facebook page you would see that the only activity from Swag Bucks today was a post about today’s discussion.
    If you went to the discussion and started to read through, you would have seen a post from Swag Bucks that said:
    “Enter the Swag Code, Ireland on Swagbucks before 2PM PST for a 2 spot!”

• 10. PAULA  |  January 18, 2010 at 11:45 pm

is it against the rule of swagbucks to post the exact location? Like to say not only on the FB page, but that it is in the discussions?? Thanks.

• 11. We Love Swag Bucks  |  January 19, 2010 at 1:32 am

Hi Paula,
      While it is better than outright posting the Swag Code, posting a link directly to the code is frowned upon when it is meant to be hidden. The exception would be a blog or twitter post containing a code. These are very publicly visible and passing the word along is generally okay.

• 12. PAULA  |  January 19, 2010 at 9:07 pm

New Swag code – from the FB page, follow the link to donate and look down. Expires 5pm Pacific

• 13. Crystal  |  March 19, 2010 at 6:52 pm

Thanks! I was confused at first, but then figure it out instantly!

• 14. mark  |  August 16, 2010 at 11:37 am

hehehe

• 15. ben  |  October 13, 2010 at 1:42 pm

Any new swagcodes? I can’t find any.

• 16. sydney  |  December 18, 2011 at 5:36 pm