Make sure you check out the posts in our Tips category for the latest ways to get each and every Swag Buck possible.
Here are our most popular tips and tutorials:
Swag Code 101 – EVERYTHING you need to know about Swag Codes and Swag Hunts.
Never Miss Another Swag Code – A great easy way to stay on top of Swag Code announcements.
Maximizing your Swag Bucks Search rewards
After about three months of Swag Bucks we’ve gathered some empirical evidence about what works and what doesn’t. Here are the things we do to make the most of Swag Bucks.
- ACCESS: We’ve made Swag Bucks our homepage so we wouldn’t forget to use it. We were keeping the Google search box in our Firefox toolbar if we need more familiar results, but the Google results were practically identical. We’ve switched to 100% Swag Bucks.com now. We even Swag search pages we visit often. We have gotten quite a few rewards for searching for Facebook for example instead of typing it into our address bar.
- FREQUENCY: It’s random… You won’t get more Swag Bucks by typing in search after search after search (this may actually hinder the reward process and get you temporarily banned). We usually get a ten or twenty in the morning, then probably again mid day, then again before bed. Some friends have said they seem to get a reward every 4-6 hours on average (this does not mean you have to search for 4 to 6 hours…. see REPEATABILITY below). If you’re getting 30 or 40 Swag Bucks a day through searching you’re doing good. For other ways to get Swag Bucks see the Other ways to get Swag Bucks section of this page.
- INTELLIGENCE: It *seems* to work best with real searches (or real *looking* searches like ‘How many monkeys wear pants nowadays’ or ‘The macaroni top hat worn by Karl Marx’)… It *seems* to work even better if you click on one or two of the results of your searches. This could be my imagination. Nonsense searches can get you deactivated.
- REPEATABILITY: If you put in 10-20 searches and don’t get any Swag Bucks, you probably won’t get any right now… best to try again in an hour or two. If you’ve just won some Swag Bucks then you almost definitely will not get more for a few hours…
- BONUSES: Another great way to add to your Swag Bucks total is through Swag Codes. These little codes can pop up in any of the Swag Bucks official sites or on the Swidget or Toolbar. We’ve constantly got our eyes peeled for new codes and whenever one shows up we’ll share some big hints on the WeLoveSwagBucks home page. There seems to be a code about once a day on average but some arrive in the wee hours of the night. Our apologies, but we might not get those to you before they expire . The WeLoveSwagBot is now on duty. Follow his Twitter feed to get tweets whenever his “code detection algorithm finds positive criteria-matching data”. We think he means “when he finds a code”.
Other ways to get Swag Bucks
- Search for Swag Codes: We assume that is one of the reasons you’re here . A Swag Code is a promotional code that will give you a few Swag Bucks when you enter it here. New Swag Codes pop up all the time, usually about once per day. They are available for either a limited time or for a limited number of users, so you need to keep your eyes peeled and act fast!
- Invite Friends to join Swag Bucks: By far the best way to earn Swag Bucks fast! Know a few people who would love Swag Bucks as much as we do? Invite them to join using your referral link (after you join Swag Bucks you can find your link here) and the first 1000 Swag Bucks they win through searching will be awarded to you in kind!
- Trade in Cell Phones and Video Games: Got an old phone you don’t use anymore? How about those old video game discs and cartridges cluttering up your closet. Be green and get some prizes in the process by trading them in for some Swag Bucks.
- Shop and Earn: If you’re like us, a lot of your shopping takes place online. Swag Bucks has partnered with hundreds of online retailers to award you 10 Swag Bucks for every $5 you spend. To see a list of participating stores click here.
- Submit a Poll idea: Have fun with the weekly Swag Bucks polls? Have the best poll idea ever? Submit your idea to Swag Bucks (send an email to email@example.com.) and if it is used you’ll have gotten yourself 100 Swag Bucks. We had our poll idea used the first time we submitted!
- Use #Swagbucks and the Tuesday Phrase That Pays on Twitter: If you use Twitter, add #Swagbucks to your tweets for a daily chance to win 200 Swag Bucks. Then, each Tuesday, use the Tuesday Phrase That Pays for a chance to win 500 Swag Bucks! Be sure to follow WLSB and the WLSBot on Twitter too.
- Document your Swaghappiness with a photo and an unboxing video: Once you’ve settled down from the excitement of receiving your Swag Bucks prize in the mail, set up a camera (photo and/or video) and document your unboxing. Send Swag Bucks your photo and you’ll receive 10 Swag Buck. Upload your video to youtube and let Swag Bucks know and you’ll receive 30 Swag Bucks.
- Play games: Drop by the Swag Bucks games section and play a little or compete in tournaments for bigger Swag Bucks prizes.
- Watch videos on SBTV: We’re all into watching the latest viral videos on youtube, doing the same on Swag Bucks TV will net you the occasional Swag Bucks.
- Tackle a task at hand: Visit the Swag Bucks Tasks page and lend a helping hand. You’ll be rewarded in Swag Bucks!
- Participate in Trusted Surveys: Sign up for and complete Swag Bucks’ Trusted Surveys for a healthy boost to your Swag Bucks bottom line.
If you have any tips, please comment below and let us know what is working for you.